Yes. Cubeler™ has implemented extensive security measures, which include industry best practices for the safeguarding of financial information, to ensure that data related to your business is protected on Cubeler’s servers.
These measures also include:
- The use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
- Administrative and physical safeguards
- Regular security assessments
- Robust intrusion prevention and intrusion detection systems
- Regular network vulnerability scans to ensure strong security controls of Cubeler’s databases, systems and networks.
Cubeler™ uses the same technology to protect the privacy of your data as your bank uses to protect your banking information.